Journal of Pediatric Care and Neonatology (JPCN) is an international open-access peer reviewed, interdisciplinary, bimonthly journal that aims to contribute to the constant research and development done by various researchers and scholars across the globe.
The journal focusing on theories, methods and applications in Pediatric Care and Neonatology functioning and relevant issues. It promotes analyzing contemporary communication issues in new light and research.
Pediatric Care and Neonatology is a broad-based discipline which has a potential impact in almost every stage of human life regardless of age limit.
There have been significant advances in Pediatric Care and Neonatology research over recent years and the pace of innovation/development shows no sign of slowing. However, practice of novel approaches in these field is often sub-optimal. Because of lack of wide visibility and exposure.
JPCN is committed to providing authors with:
Correlations between submission and acceptance of papers is indicated by Rejection ratio of the Journal. Submitted Manuscripts initially will be screened on basis of their potential contribution to the advancement of the science and present practices in the particular field.
To consider for publication in JPCN, it must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Should have originality and scientific novelty. Original review articles and surveys are acceptable.
- Strictly avoid plagiarized content and should not consider manuscripts which are under consideration with other journals.
- Focus on a substantive issue within the scope of particular filed
- Offer fundamental new insights that advance the field
- Be literature-based and scholarly scientific importance content
- Demonstrate conceptual rigor and should not violate publication ethics
- Follow the journal guidelines to prepare manuscript and provide supporting evidence and avoid incomprehensible writing.
Scientific Eminence Group
Scientific Eminence Group journals follows and maintain highest standards of quality, with strong Editorial Boards composed of renowned professors and scientists from around the world. It is an International repository for accepted and published research work of various countries researchers.
A108 Adam Street New York, NY 535022
+1 (669) 274-0999